##EasyReadMore##

星期三, 2月 25, 2009

[歌詞] Proud of You

很清新的一首歌曲
可我唱不上去....
本來想降個八度來唱
還是會唱一唱就偏上去...囧rz





歌名: proud of you / 揮著翅膀的女孩
原唱者: Fiona fung / 馮翠樺
專輯: tv magic

Love in your eyes             你眼中充滿愛意
Sitting silent by my side         靜靜地坐在我身旁
Going on holding hands          沿途牽著你的手
Walking through the nights        漫步整個晚上
Hold me up hold me tight         抱起我 抱緊我
Lift me up to touch the sky        讓我能觸摸到天空
Teaching me to love with heart      教導我用心去愛
Helping me open my mind          幫助我把心打開

I can fly                 我能飛
I'm proud that I can fly         我很驕傲我能飛
To give the best of mine         展示我最好的一面
Till the end of the time         直到時間的盡頭
Believe me I can fly           相信我我能飛
I'm proud that I can fly         我很驕傲我能飛
To give the best of mine         展示我最好的一面
The heaven in the sky           天堂就在天空之中

Stars in the sky             星星們在天空中
Wishing once upon a time         希望有一天
Give me love make me smile        給我愛讓我微笑
Till the end of life           直到生命的最後一刻
Hold me up hold me tight         抱起我 抱緊我
Lift me up to touch the sky        讓我能觸摸到天空
Teaching me to love with heart      教導我用心去愛
Helping me open my mind          幫助我把心打開

I can fly                 我能飛
I'm proud that I can fly         我很驕傲我能飛
To give the best of mine         展示我最好的一面
Till the end of the time         直到時間的盡頭
Believe me I can fly           相信我我能飛
I'm proud that I can fly         我很驕傲我能飛
To give the best of mine         展示我最好的一面
The heaven in the sky           天堂就在天空之中

Can't you believe that you light up my way 你不會相信你已振奮了我的方向
No matter how that ease my path      不論我的路途有多舒適
I'll never lose my faith         我決不會放棄我的信念

See me fly                看我飛翔
I'm proud to fly up high         我為我能展翅高飛而驕傲
Show you the best of mine         將我最好的展示給你看
Till the end of the time         直到最後的時刻
Believe me I can fly           相信我我能飛
I'm singing in the sky          我在天空中唱著歌曲
Show you the best of mine         將我最好的展示給你
The heaven in the sky           天堂就在天空之中
Nothing can stop me            沒有什麼能阻擋我
Spread my wings so wide          打開翅膀 展翅高飛

沒有留言: